Likes : 151354 | Dislikes : 4750
In today’s video, Learn Digestive System in Human Being from Life Processes Chapter (CBSE Class 10 Science chapter 6) Biology. Let’s watch this amazing topic for your effective Board Exam – Biology Preparation with proper explanation by your favorite teacher. In this session, you will find Tips, Tricks, and Strategies in detail to score full marks in class 10 biology. So, Don’t Miss It!!
👉 Do watch the complete session to know about the Human Digestive System, Don’t forget to share this video with your friends and classmates.
🚀 𝐉𝐨𝐢𝐧 𝐓𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐆𝐑𝐀𝐌 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐮𝐩𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐞𝐬 – Don’t Miss It!!
✴️✔️ Do 𝐒𝐔𝐁𝐒𝐂𝐑𝐈𝐁𝐄 to the channel for more updates and hit that like button! ❤️ for daily live classes:
(Turn on your notification 🔔 to get all updates before anyone!!)
#HumanDigesiveSystem #LifeProcesses #TopprStudy #CBSEClass10Science #Class10Biology #TopprClass10 #Class10Preparation
✅ Recommended Playlists:
👉 Class 10 Science ALL Chapters
👉 Class 10 Maths ALL Chapters
👉 Class 10 Social Studies ALL Chapters
👉 Class 10 Chemistry
👉 Class 10 Biology
👉 Class 10 Physics
Topics covered in this video :
0:10 – Digestive System in Human Beings
7:43 – Peristaltic Movement
10:58 – Sphincter
12:54 – Glands of Digestive System Nutrition in Human Beings (Digestive System in Human Body)
Basic organs of the human digestive system are:
1. Mouth (Buccal cavity)
2. Oesophagus (Food pipe)
3. Diaphragm (Sheet)
4. Stomach (J shaped)
5. Small intestine
6. Large intestine
– Alimentary canal/Gut is the entire path of food from the mouth to anus.
– The small intestine is longer than the large intestine but still, it is called as it is thinner.
– Peristaltic movement: When the slightly digested food enters the food pipe, the walls of the food pipe start contraction and expansion movements to move the food along the gut. This movement of the walls of the food pipe is called the peristaltic movement.
– Sphincters: These are circular muscular structures that control the movement of the substance through them. Normally, they remain closed. When movement is required, they open.
There are many sphincters in the gut. Glands of the human digestive system are:
1. Salivary glands,
– Salivary glands in our mouth produce saliva which contains an enzyme called salivary amylase which digests the starch present in the food into sugar.
– The pancreas lies behind the lower portion of the stomach. It secretes pancreatic juice which contains many digestive enzymes.
– The liver secretes a greenish-yellow liquid called bile. Bile is temporarily stored in the gallbladder before it is sent to the small intestine through the bile duct.
*** Top Apps from Toppr to drive Better Results:- Check Here::
📱 Toppr App link –
✍🏿 Get your homework answers here (Toppr Answr) –
🔓 Unlock your doubts with Toppr Plus –
Welcome to Toppr Study!! The most leading “LIVE” youtube channel – We come up with innovative solutions which will help students (who are preparing for CBSE Class 10, IIT JEE Mains & Advanced, NEET Exam) in multiple aspects of their educational journey.🎯 Every class is gonna be a fun-filled experience with the most passionate “Faculty Teachers” to make your learning super fun. Just give it a try, you won’t regret it!!
📢 We the “TOPPR” is everything you need to bring yourself in “TOP”!!
🌍 To know more, visit our website:
☑️☑️ Like and Follow us on social media:
🔶 Instagram –
🔶 Facebook –
Let us know your doubts regarding today’s topic “Digestive System in Human | CBSE Class 10 Science Chap – 6 (Biology) | Life Processes” in the comment below 👇 we will respond to solve your doubts asap. See you guys in the ⏭️ next surprising session! Till then stay tuned…
For latest Fitness tips visit Fit & Fine