Likes : 15826 | Dislikes :
👉You Can’t Score Less than 90% “Challenge” !!
👉So “HURRY”, Grab this “Opportunity Now”. 👈
Call Now At 8287971571 👈
Enrol NOW at –
Matter in Our Surroundings : CBSE Class 9 IX Science
Don’t want to miss your DAILY video, 🔔 SUBSCRIBE:
✅ Student Care number – 8287971571 ✅
👉 Call anytime to talk to DronStudy Education Counsellors for FREE expert guidance
To Access FULL list of Lectures please visit:
For DronStudy Website,
To Get Complete course,
Follow us on,
✅ Recommended Playlists:
👉 Class 9 Science Animated
👉 Class 9 Maths Animated
👉 Class 9 Physics
👉 Class 9 Biology
👉 Class 9 Chemistry
👉 Class 9 Science
👉 Class 9 Maths
👉 Class 9 Social Studies
👉 Class 9 English
In this topic, first and the main thing to know is,
What is Matter?
Anything which occupies space and has mass is called “matter” or anything which has volume and mass is called “matter”.
For example. Mobile, mountains, ball pen, air, water etc.
Some examples of which are not matter
– Smell, test, love, idea, friendship, jealousy, feelings etc.
Matters has mainly three (3) types.
Properties of matter:
– The matter is made up of small particles.
– These small particles are very small.
– These small particles have space between them.
– These particles are doing the random motion.
– When particles made move in random motion or way, it called Random motion or Brownian motion.
– These particles attract each other.
All the above-mentioned topics are described in an interactive and efficient manner so that the students could easily understand them.
For more information please,
Call us at 8287971571. You can also WhatsApp us on +91 90540 43867. Thank you!
#matter #class9 #science