Likes : 4867 | Dislikes : 612
👉You Can’t Score Less than 90% “Challenge” !!
👉So “HURRY”, Grab this “Opportunity Now”. 👈
Call Now At 8287971571 👈
Enrol NOW at –
Quadrilaterals (Chapter 8): Class 9 IX Maths CBSE
Don’t want to miss your DAILY video, 🔔 SUBSCRIBE:
✅ Student Care number – 8287971571 ✅
👉 Call anytime to talk to DronStudy Education Counsellors for FREE expert guidance
To Access FULL list of Lectures please visit:
For DronStudy Website,
To Get Complete course,
Follow us on,
✅ Recommended Playlists:
👉 Class 9 Maths Animated
👉 Class 9 Science Animated
👉 Class 9 Physics
👉 Class 9 Biology
👉 Class 9 Chemistry
👉 Class 9 Science
👉 Class 9 Maths
👉 Class 9 Social Studies
👉 Class 9 English
A quadrilateral is a closed figure with four straight sides. The sum of all the interior angles of a quadrilateral is 360 degree.
The diagonal splits a parallelogram into 2 triangles which are congruent. Opposite sides and angles of a parallelogram are equal. Also, diagonals of a parallelogram always bisecting each other.
– A quadrilateral is a parallelogram, if either opposite sides or opposite angles are equal or diagonals are bisecting each other or pair of opposite sides are parallel and equal.
– In a rectangle, diagonals are equal and bisect each other and vice-versa.
– In a rhombus, diagonals bisect each other at 90 degree and vice-versa.
– In a square, diagonals are equal and bisect each other at 90 degree and vice-versa.
– In a triangle, the line joining midpoints of any two sides is parallel to the 3rd side and is half of it.
All the above-mentioned topics are described in an interactive and efficient manner so that the students could easily understand them.
For more information please,
Call us at 8287971571. You can also WhatsApp us on +91 90540 43867. Thank you!
#Quadrilaterals #class9 #mathematics